Home Services Testimonials FAQ's Contact Us
I think someone else is using my hotmail account
It also means that your account may be blocked, due to spam activity from your account.
When you login, you will see something similar to below:
It could be because of one of the following reasons:
1. Someone has hacked into your computer or network and stolen your password.
2. Your computer is infected with virus and trojans which have stolen your password and passed it onto the hacker.
3. You replied to a phishing email which claimed that your Hotmail account will be blocked if you don't reply. You replied them with your personal details including your password. They know your password now, and they are mis-using it.
4. You shared your password with someone who is mis-using your account to send out spam messages to your friends or contacts.
Well, whatever the case be, we will help you block that person from using your account and prevent your account from being blocked.
All you have to do is fill out a simple TECHNICIAN HELP FORM and make a payment of £14.99 to the technician when he calls you to help you out.
Now, because Hotmail has got more than a Billion email account users, Hotmail does not have the money or resources to set-up a contact centre or phone line to handle such a large volume of users. That is the reason why normal account users cannot contact Hotmail by phone.
This is why www.hotmailhelp.co.uk is there to help you out.
How can I stop someone else from using my Hotmail account?
To recover your account follow these steps:
1. Fill out the TECHNICIAN HELP FORM by clicking on the link below.
2. You will get a call from one of our technicians at the time selected by you.
3. He will connect remotely to your computer using Team Viewer software and he will help you unhack your Hotmail account. There would be a service charge of £14.99 / $19.99 USD / $19.99 CAD for this which you would have to pay during the call using your debit or credit card on paypal. This charge is to fix this problem just once, and is non-refundable.
4. You have your account back !
TAKE ME TO THE TECHNICIAN HELP FORM NOW