Home Services Testimonials FAQ's Contact Us
I forgot the password for my Hotmail account and I can't get it back
It says, that the password you entered is incorrect, try again.
But, dont worry we will help you out. Read below:
Someone else could have also hacked into your account and changed the password.
It could be because of one of the following reasons:
1. You changed your password and/or forgot it and you do not have access to the alternate email address that you provided while registering.
2. Someone hacked into your Hotmail account and changed the password.
3. You shared your password with someone who changed the password for your account.
Well, whatever the case be, we will help you get your Hotmail account back.
All you have to do is fill out a simple TECHNICIAN HELP FORM and make a payment of £14.99 to the technician when he calls you to help you out.
Now, because Hotmail has got more than a Billion email account users, Hotmail does not have the money or resources to set-up a contact centre or phone line to handle such a large volume of users. That is the reason why normal account users cannot contact Hotmail by phone.
This is why www.hotmailhelp.co.uk is there to help you out.
How can I get my Hotmail account back?
To recover your account follow these steps:
1. Fill out the TECHNICIAN HELP FORM by clicking on the link below.
2. You will get a call from one of our technicians at the time selected by you.
3. He will connect remotely to your computer using Team Viewer software and he will help you get your Hotmail account back. There would be a service charge of £14.99 / $19.99 USD / $19.99 CAD for this which you would have to pay during the call using your debit or credit card on paypal. This charge is to fix this problem just once, and is non-refundable.
4. You have your account back !
TAKE ME TO THE TECHNICIAN HELP FORM NOW